Saturday 28 April 2007

Well, here I am..

Allow me to introduce myself..

I'm Rabbit, and despite what you may think, my life is not all munching grass and avoiding birds of prey. Oh no. There's much more depth to your average Rabbit than you may think at first glance...

I travel the world (usually in hand luggage, admittedly), enjoy opera and fine wine (when they remember to put it in my drinks bottle), eat out in some of the best fields in the country and enjoy days at the best spas (see picture).

The world is a different place through the eyes of a small furry being with a beanie bum, and I thought it was high time to share it with all of you. It's a responsibility being me you know..

So bookmark me, visit often, and participate in my guide to life.

You owe it yourself.

(o;3

No comments: