Saturday 5 May 2007

Ideal Burrow Exhibition?? What?!

We Rabbits are inventive and practical. Many times in animal annals the bunny has come to the rescue with a simple, workable solution to one of life’s little conundrums.

Or so I thought.

I was at the Ideal Burrows Exhibition in London today, and I have never seen such a lamentable, sad, sorry collection of utter crap in my entire life. And I’m understating this on purpose.

After paying my entry fee and shelling out the extra for the floorplan and Crapola stall guide, I wandered from floor to floor, door to door, stunned. Stall after stall of useless gadgets and widgets, gimmicks and whatsits.

Examples:


What burrow would be complete without the Bunny PC?

Mine is...



Or what about the Bunny wireless router?

(OK, actually I sort of fancy one of these..)



And for when the leverets are playing up, the rabbitcom..



The rabbit tap. I mean.. ..just.. ..why?

(And what brave bunny modelled for it?)


Suffice to say, a waste of a day of my short life, a waste of my money, and a waste of effort on the part of all those sweatshop bunnies working in the far east.

It has been said I'm turning into a grumpy old bunny. I may have to write a strongly worded letter of complaint to the Bunny Times.

Oh - enjoy the bank holiday.

)o:<3

No comments: